Friday, January 1, 2010

Introduction

Gladly, after a while, this blog has become alive again. thanks to my daughter who willingly to setup my blog. though the color isnt my fav, i appreciated her efforts. thanks ana. haha. and as stated in my profile, i am a freelance artist. i loves to draw and paint. there are paintings, potraits and even comics. i will be uploaded the pictures of my paintings soon. thus, there will be less words and more pictures. :). a little bit about my background. i have received education from Institute of Art. i was a clerk in UMBC and now i am freelance artist that draw pictures for children's books and potraits. so, to visitors of my blog, if u are interested in portraits, do send me your information and pictures or contact me through this email a_zabidi@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment